- I estimated that i should finish in ten days .
- It is wise to be generous in the estimate .
- It makes us possible to estimate the remainder .
- Other estimates tend to exceed this figure .
- I hope this estimate of you is correct .
- a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody; "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent"
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take"
同义词：estimation, approximation, idea
- the respect with which a person is held; "they had a high estimation of his ability"
- a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- a statement indicating the likely cost of some job; "he got an estimate from the car repair shop"