- 更多例句： 下一页
- How do you know evil spirits are with me ?
- Do n't go along with them in their evil deeds ..
- The love of money is the root of all evil .
- He always instigates the boy to do evil .
- What evil wind has blown you here !
- morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
- having or exerting a malignant influence; "malevolent stars"; "a malefic force"
同义词：malefic, malevolent, malign
- having the nature of vice
- morally objectionable behavior
同义词：immorality, wickedness, iniquity
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
- that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
Evil is profound immorality. In certain religious contexts evil has been described as a supernatural force.