- 更多例句： 下一页
- We call this process organic evolution .
- International trade reflects this evolution .
- The evolutions of the waltzers were quieted .
- As such, evolution did not come out of zero .
- The species is the unit of evolution .
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage); "the development of his ideas took many years"; "the evolution of Greek civilization"; "the slow development of her skill as a writer"
- (biology) the sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or taxonomic group of organisms
同义词：organic evolution, phylogeny, phylogenesis
Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins.