[ igˌzæmi'neiʃən ]发音: 用"examination"造句
- examination by: 检查
- on examination: 经审查后
- the examination: 体检
- The poor student was plucked in his examination ...
- The candidate will take an oral examination .
- He won high marks in all his examinations .
- Marking examination papers is a real grind .
- He attained a good mark in the examination .
- the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes)
- the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned
- a detailed inspection of your conscience (as done daily by Jesuits)
- formal systematic questioning
- a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge; "when the test was stolen the professor had to make a new set of questions"