- 更多例句： 下一页
- Babbitt was expansive and virile .
- He was happy, full of expansive joy .
- Birdsong's answer was expansive .
- He has become a confident, expansive man again .
- Willoughby was expansive .
- able or tending to expand or characterized by expansion; "Expansive materials"; "the expansive force of fire"
- friendly and open and willing to talk; "wine made the guest expansive"
- marked by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and delusions of grandeur
- of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the grand manner"; "collecting on a grand scale"; "heroic undertakings"
In mathematics, the notion of expansivity formalizes the notion of points moving away from one another under the action of an iterated function. The idea of expansivity is fairly rigid, as the definition of positive expansivity, below, as well as the Schwarz-Ahlfors-Pick theorem demonstrate.