- 更多例句： 下一页
- Do n't profit yourself at the expense of others .
- What is the drill for claiming expenses ?
- Each participant was to pay his own expenses .
- We will draw on you for the expenses .
- I 'll stop at no expense to obtain it .
- a detriment or sacrifice; "at the expense of"
- amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer; "he kept a careful record of his expenses at the meeting"
In common usage, an expense or expenditure is an outflow of money to another person or group to pay for an item or service, or for a category of costs. For a tenant, rent is an expense.