- Her lack of experience told against her .
- It must have been a valuable experience .
- He could not sum up his experience .
- They have experience of prolonged struggle .
- I had an amusing experience last year .
- the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities; "a man of experience"; "experience is the best teacher"
- the content of direct observation or participation in an event; "he had a religious experience"; "he recalled the experience vividly"
- an event as apprehended; "a surprising experience"; "that painful experience certainly got our attention"
- undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
同义词：receive, have, get
- go or live through; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
同义词：see, go through
Experience as a general concept comprises knowledge of or skill of some thing or some event gained through involvement in or exposure to that thing or event.