- 更多例句： 下一页
- Let us explore the meaning of this term .
- You are exploring the frontiers in science .
- For our part, we've explored every avenue .
- The purpose of this volume is to explore the cell .
- The greater part of the wood had been explored .
- examine (organs) for diagnostic purposes
- examine minutely
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
- travel to or penetrate into; "explore unknown territory in biology"