- 更多例句： 下一页
- I know a little something about explosives .
- Tetryl is a widely used explosive .
- He bent double with explosive laughter .
- He brings the money to buy explosives and the other stuff .
- She was of the sex born mutable and explosive .
- serving to explode or characterized by explosion or sudden outburst; "an explosive device"; "explosive gas"; "explosive force"; "explosive violence"; "an explosive temper"
- sudden and loud; "an explosive laugh"
- liable to lead to sudden change or violence; "an explosive issue"; "a volatile situation with troops and rioters eager for a confrontation"
- a chemical substance that undergoes a rapid chemical change (with the production of gas) on being heated or struck