- 更多例句： 下一页
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- Sugar is one chief export of china .
- The blood exports waste products from the tissue .
- We now export all kinds of industrial products .
- One twentieth of the total output was exported ..
- commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- cause to spread in another part of the world; "The Russians exported Marxism to Africa"
- transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- sell or transfer abroad; "we export less than we import and have a negative trade balance"
EXPORT is an exobiology project led by the European Space Agency, that is planned to be deployed on the International Space Station to study the photo-processing of organic molecules and the survival of micro-organisms in space, as well as the effect of solar UV on unshielded organic molecules and micro-organisms. EXPORT will be located outside on the external facility of Columbus.