- 更多例句： 下一页
- Ab extends by 2mm and bc contracts by 2mm .
- This will extend the life of the drive .
- Their operations extended all over the town .
- This reservoir extends a good five kilometres .
- My garden extends as far as the river .
- fully extended or stretched forth; "an extended telescope"; "his extended legs reached almost across the small room"; "refused to accept the extended hand"
- large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity; "an extensive Roman settlement in northwest England"; "extended farm lands"; "surgeons with extended experience"; "they suffered extensive damage"
- beyond the literal or primary sense; "`hot off the press'' shows an extended sense of `hot''"
- drawn out or made longer spatially; "Picasso''s elongated Don Quixote"; "lengthened skirts are fashionable this year"; "the extended airport runways can accommodate larger planes"; "a prolonged black line across the page"
同义词：elongated, lengthened, prolonged
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted; "a drawn-out argument"; "an extended discussion"; "a lengthy visit from her mother-in-law"; "a prolonged and bitter struggle"; "protracted negotiations"
同义词：drawn-out, lengthy, prolonged, protracted