2.表面上的 (opp. intrinsic); 肤浅的，浅薄的，形式上的。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- In addition, external energy appears as heat .
- Drop warm ear drops in external canal .
- Insects need an external source of sterols .
- Because of its bulk, the crystal is external .
- Being rich is a very external quality .
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- purely outward or superficial; "external composure"; "an external concern for reputation"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"