- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pleistocene glaciation caused the extinction of many species .
- The final life stage before extinction is a pond .
- The animals were ruthlessly hunted to the verge of extinction .
- He had settled to his safety and accepted perforce his extinction .
- This is an extreme case, generally complete extinction does not occur .
- the act of extinguishing; causing to stop burning; "the extinction of the lights"
- a conditioning process in which the reinforcer is removed and a conditioned response becomes independent of the conditioned stimulus
- complete annihilation; "they think a meteor cause the extinction of the dinosaurs"
- the reduction of the intensity of radiation as a consequence of absorption and radiation
- no longer in existence; "the extinction of a species"
- no longer active; extinguished; "the extinction of the volcano"