- 更多例句： 下一页
- They are by-products from the oil extraction .
- He needs two extractions .
- Men said he was an english cavalier, and of no high extraction .
- Germinability of pollen largely depends on the extraction procedure .
- Absorption studies were conducted on the residue after each extraction .
- the action of taking out something (especially using effort or force); "the dentist gave her a local anesthetic prior to the extraction"
- properties attributable to your ancestry; "he comes from good origins"
- the process of obtaining something from a mixture or compound by chemical or physical or mechanical means