〔the faithful 〕 〔集合词〕信徒。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We must be honest and faithful to the people .
- He continued faithful to miriam .
- The faithful could be seen praying .
- Only the party faithfuls favoured his plan .
- By his side sat his faithful dog .
- steadfast in affection or allegiance; "years of faithful service"; "faithful employees"; "we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
- not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend; "he remained faithful to his wife"
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts"