[ fə'miljə ]发音: 用"familiar"造句
- be familiar to: 被某人熟悉; 对…熟悉; 为…所熟悉
- be familiar with: 某物对某人来说是熟悉的; 熟悉，通晓 ...
- familiar to: 对……是熟悉的; 对…忠实; 熟悉的 ...
- Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen .
- I am on familiar terms with my bank manager .
- He found the familiar place threatening .
- Sometimes, she would be quite familiar with me .
- Charlie flashed us a familiar grin .
- well known or easily recognized; "a familiar figure"; "familiar songs"; "familiar guests"
- within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange; "familiar ordinary objects found in every home"; "a familiar everyday scene"; "a familiar excuse"; "a day like any other filled with familiar duties and experiences"
- having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship; "on familiar terms"; "pretending she is on an intimate footing with those she slanders"
- (usually followed by `with'') well informed about or knowing thoroughly; "conversant with business trends"; "familiar with the complex machinery"; "he was familiar with those roads"
- a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
同义词：companion, comrade, fellow, associate
- a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support