- 更多例句： 下一页
- On big farms cattle are usually branded .
- The farm came to him on his father 's death .
- A farmer in france farms intensively .
- They farmed the tasks out to private persons .
- I managed my whole farm like a clock .
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit; "it takes several people to work the farm"
- cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here"
同义词：grow, raise, produce
- collect fees or profits
- be a farmer; work as a farmer; "My son is farming in California"
A farm is an area of land, or, for aquaculture, lake, river or sea, including various structures, devoted primarily to the practice of producing and managing food (produce, grains, or livestock), fibres and, increasingly, fuel. It is the basic production facility in food production.