- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pigs are voracious feeders .
- The barnacle and the clam are two examples of filter feeders .
- Proper orientation of feeders and waterers promotes good performance .
- The ultrabasic bodies are generally concordant intrusions, with related feeder dikes .
- The distribution of electric energy is accomplished by dividing and subdividing large-capacity feeders into feeders of smaller and smaller capacity .
- an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- an animal that feeds on a particular source of food; "a bark feeder"; "a mud feeder"
- an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
同义词：bird feeder, birdfeeder
- a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material; "the feeder discharged feed into a trough for the livestock"
- a branch that flows into the main stream
同义词：tributary, confluent, affluent
- someone who consumes food for nourishment