1.〔无冠词 a (否定用法)〕少数的，很少，几乎没有 (opp. many) 〔cf. little〕。
2.〔a few (肯定用法)〕有些，几个(opp. none) 〔 cf. a little〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- For a few minutes she was almost overcome .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- A few moments later andrey joined her .
- Restrictions were many, distractions were few .
- a small elite group; "it was designed for the discriminating few"
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a''; a small but indefinite number; "a few weeks ago"; "a few more wagons than usual"; "an invalid''s pleasures are few and far between"; "few roses were still blooming"; "few women have led troops in battle"