- 更多例句： 下一页
- A solitary figure was coming toward him .
- As an elderly figure he seemed conservative .
- He cut a poor figure on a public occasion .
- I figured i was licked before i started .
- This figure of speech is plain and pungent .
- a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating; "she made the best score on compulsory figures"
- a decorative or artistic work; "the coach had a design on the doors"
- a model of a bodily form (especially of a person); "he made a figure of Santa Claus"
- the impression produced by a person; "he cut a fine figure"; "a heroic figure"
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; "he had a number of chores to do"; "the number of parameters is small"; "the figure was about a thousand"
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
同义词：human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, physique, anatomy, shape, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh
- a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material; "the area covered can be seen from Figure 2"
- language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
同义词：trope, figure of speech, image
- a well-known or notable person; "they studied all the great names in the history of France"; "she is an important figure in modern music"
同义词：name, public figure
- an amount of money expressed numerically; "a figure of $17 was suggested"
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration; "0 and 1 are digits"
- a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
- understand; "He didn''t figure her"
- make a mathematical calculation or computation
同义词：calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon
- judge to be probable
同义词：calculate, estimate, reckon, count on, forecast
- imagine; conceive of; see in one''s mind; "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
同义词：visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, picture, image
- be or play a part of or in; "Elections figure prominently in every government program"; "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"