- 更多例句： 下一页
- Dressing up doesn't fill empty noddle .
- Mistakes were corrected and gaps filled .
- Line up the glasses , and i 'll fill them .
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- She was filled with fury and could not speak .
- the act of filling something
- (dentistry) a dental appliance consisting of any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth; "when he yawned I could see the gold fillings in his teeth"; "an informal British term for `filling'' is `stopping''"
- the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
同义词：woof, weft, pick
- a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches etc.
- flow into something (as a container)
- any material that fills a space or container; "there was not enough fill for the trench"