- 更多例句： 下一页
- There are three exposures left on this film .
- I would order a lateral skull film .
- The film was already on when we arrived .
- He was one of the principals of the film .
- The film does not synchronize with sound .
- a thin coating or layer; "the table was covered with a film of dust"
- photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
同义词：movie, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, flick
A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a series of still images on a strip of plastic which, when run through a projector and shown on a screen, creates the illusion of moving images. A film is created by photographing actual scenes with a motion picture camera; by photographing drawings or miniature models using traditional animation techniques; by means of CGI and computer animation; or by a combination of some or all of these techniques and other visual effects.