过滤；渗入。 automatic (centrifugal) filtration 自动(离心)过滤。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The glomerular filtration rate remains relatively constant .
- The secondary filtration system is identical with the primary one .
- This phase of the filtration process is called nonstationary filtration .
- Sterilization by filtration is subject to one major theoretical limitation .
- The extra filtration is relatively simple since no washing is attempted .
- the act of changing a fluid by passing it through a filter
- the process whereby fluids pass through a filter or a filtering medium
Filtration is commonly the mechanical or physical operation which is used for the separation of solids from fluids (liquids or gases) by interposing a medium through which only the fluid can pass. Oversize solids in the fluid are retained, but the separation is not complete; solids will be contaminated with some fluid and filtrate will contain fine particles (depending on the pore size and filter thickness).