- 更多例句： 下一页
- When rates of inflation get out of hand, financial markets often break down .
- For 100 years, up to 1914, the sterling bond dominated world financial markets .
- This is particularly true in those economies with highly fragmented product, resource, and financial markets .
- By that time, u.s. deficits had glutted world financial markets enough that foreign governments found themselves accepting and holding more dollars than they wanted .
- Speech at asian financial markets conference ,
A financial market is a market in which people and entities can trade financial securities, commodities, and other fungible items of value at low transaction costs and at prices that reflect supply and demand. Securities include stocks and bonds, and commodities include precious metals or agricultural goods.
- financial management system 什么意思
- financial management systems and trends 什么意思
- financial management workstation 什么意思
- financial manager 什么意思
- financial manager in the subcompany 什么意思
- financial market and investment 什么意思
- financial market and stock 什么意思
- financial market development task force 什么意思
- financial marketing 什么意思
- financial markets 什么意思