[ 'fiŋgə ]发音: 用"finger"造句
- finger finger: 实用程序
- finger to finger: 对指,指指; 指指试验
- finger to finger and finger to nose: 对指和指鼻
- These toes are like funny little fingers .
- Kentuck had recourse to his finger .
- He can 't put his finger on what is wrong ..
- Tuttle laced his fingers behind his head .
- My dead fingers could not untie the knot .
- one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb); "her fingers were long and thin"
- the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
同义词：fingerbreadth, finger''s breadth, digit
- indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater"
- feel or handle with the fingers; "finger the binding of the book"
- search for on the computer; "I fingered my boss and found that he is not logged on in the afternoons"
A finger is a limb of the human body and a type of digit, an organ of [and sensation] found in the [[hands of humans and other primates.Chambers 1998 page 603Oxford Illustrated pages 311,380