(pl. fishes, 〔集合词〕 fish)
1.鱼；〔集合词〕鱼类；鱼肉。 ★说鱼的若干种类时用 fishes， 说几条鱼不用复数；鱼肉是不可数名词，无复数。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Meat and fish are cleaned and trimmed .
- The fish will bite all the better for the rain .
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- Fishing is still the main industry there .
- He enjoys riding , fishing and shooting .
- any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills; "the shark is a large fish"; "in the living room there was a tank of colorful fish"
- the flesh of fish used as food; "in Japan most fish is eaten raw"; "after the scare about foot-and-mouth disease a lot of people started eating fish instead of meat"; "they have a chef who specializes in fish"
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish; "I like to go fishing on weekends"
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
fish是一个Unix shell。 fish这个名字是friendly interactive shell的缩写。