- 更多例句： 下一页
- Some organic systems involve more complex fixation .
- Among the blue-green algae are many species of nitrogen fixation .
- Mycorhizae perform the function of nitrogen fixation and storage .
- The fixation of the stapes may progress rapidly during pregnancy .
- Clearly aqueous preservative systems must possess a fixation mechanism .
- (histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body
- the activity of fastening something firmly in position
- an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- an abnormal state in which development has stopped prematurely
同义词：arrested development, infantile fixation, regression