1.旗〔cf. banner, ensign, pennant, standard, colours〕； 【航海】司令旗，旗舰旗；旗舰。
3.〔 pl.〕 (鹰等)脚部长羽，(鸟的)次级飞羽。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Her interest in music has begun to flag .
- Again the crimson flags and rags erupted .
- The red flags are flapping in the wind .
- Merchant ships salute each other by dipping the flag .
- Shit, mate, you're lowering the flag .
- a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
同义词：iris, fleur-de-lis, sword lily
- become less intense
同义词：ease up, ease off, slacken off
- provide with a flag; "Flag this file so that I can recognize it immediately"
- communicate or signal with a flag
- decorate with flags; "the building was flagged for the holiday"
- droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
同义词：sag, droop, swag
A flag is usually a piece of fabric with a distinctive design that is usually rectangular and used as a symbol, as a signaling device, or decoration.Merriam-webster.