- 更多例句： 下一页
- These include gusset plates welded to the flange .
- An electrified wire can be strung along the outer edges of this flange .
- The web and flanges of the main girders were fabricated from astm a441 steel .
- The engine-feed system interface is at the turbopump inlet flanges .
- Three structures have exhibited cracking at the ends of flange gusset plates .
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
A flange is an external or internal ridge, or rim (lip), for strength, as the flange of an iron beam such as an I-beam or a T-beam; or for attachment to another object, as the flange on the end of a pipe, steam cylinder, etc., or on the lens mount of a camera; or for a flange of a rail car or tram wheel.