- 更多例句： 下一页
- I got into a real flap when i lost my keys .
- Fluid tends to accumulate beneath the flaps .
- The bird flapped ( its way ) up the stream ...
- The red flags are flapping in the wind .
- Now the flaps were fully retracted .
- any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge; hangs loose or projects freely; "he wrote on the flap of the envelope"
- a movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag
- a movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
- the motion made by flapping up and down
同义词：flapping, flutter, fluttering
- an excited state of agitation; "he was in a dither"; "there was a terrible flap about the theft"
同义词：dither, pother, fuss, tizzy
- pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- make a fuss; be agitated
- move noisily; "flags flapped in the strong wind"
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
同义词：roll, undulate, wave
- move with a flapping motion; "The bird''s wings were flapping"
- move with a thrashing motion; "The bird flapped its wings"; "The eagle beat its wings and soared high into the sky"