3.使闪现；把(发亮的东西)晃一下，亮出一下；使掠过(心头) (into; upon)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- People would have flashes of happy expression .
- Here was life; he saw it at a flash .
- The jovian day flashes in 10 hours .
- The lightning flashed out from the black clouds ..
- The flashing red light drew close behind .
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同义词：brassy, cheap, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, tawdry, trashy
- appear briefly; "The headlines flashed on the screen"
- emit a brief burst of light; "A shooting star flashed and was gone"
- make known or cause to appear with great speed; "The latest intelligence is flashed to all command posts"
- protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal; "flash the roof"
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
同义词：dart, dash, scoot, scud, shoot
- expose or show briefly; "he flashed a $100 bill"
- display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously; "he showed off his new sports car"
同义词：flaunt, show off, ostentate, swank
- gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
同义词：blink, wink, twinkle, winkle
- a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
同义词：photoflash, flash lamp, flashgun, flashbulb, flash bulb
- a bright patch of color used for decoration or identification; "red flashes adorned the airplane"; "a flash sewn on his sleeve indicated the unit he belonged to"
- a momentary brightness
- a sudden brilliant understanding; "he had a flash of intuition"
- a short news announcement concerning some on-going news story
同义词：news bulletin, newsflash, newsbreak
- a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- a gaudy outward display
- a short vivid experience; "a flash of emotion swept over him"; "the flashings of pain were a warning"
- a sudden intense burst of radiant energy
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
同义词：blink of an eye, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, wink, New York minute
FLASH, acronym of Free Electron LASer in Hamburg, a particle accelerator-based soft x-ray laser located at the DESY accelerator facilities in Hamburg, Germany. It can generate very powerful, ultrashort pulses (~10?14 s) of coherent radiation in the energy range 10 eV (electronvolt) to 200 eV.