[ flɔ:, flɔə ]发音: 用"floor"造句
- be on the floor: 正在发言中
- on the floor: 在场上; 在地板上; 在地上
- on this floor: 在这层
- There is a budget department on the first floor .
- The baby threw its food on the floor .
- I heard him come shuffling up my floor .
- He left his clothes lying all over the floor .
- The plate hit the floor with a smash .
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
同义词：level, storey, story
- a large room in a exchange where the trading is done; "he is a floor trader"
- the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business; "there was a motion from the floor"
- the parliamentary right to address an assembly; "the chairman granted him the floor"
- a lower limit; "the government established a wage floor"
- the occupants of a floor; "the whole floor complained about the lack of heat"
- the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- the ground on which people and animals move about; "the fire spared the forest floor"
- the lower inside surface of any hollow structure; "the floor of the pelvis"; "the floor of the cave"
- knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
同义词：deck, coldcock, dump, knock down
- surprise greatly; knock someone''s socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
同义词：shock, ball over, blow out of the water, take aback
A floor is the walking surface of a room or vehicle. Floors vary from [dirt] in a cave to many-layered surfaces using modern technology.