- 更多例句： 下一页
- It was the high season for summer flowers .
- The flowers are still crisp and turgid .
- In hawaii there are flowers all the year round .
- Peony casts the other flowers into the shade .
- Spring brings warm weather and flowers .
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
同义词：prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush
A flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants (plants of the division Magnoliophyta, also called angiosperms). The biological function of a flower is to effect reproduction, usually by providing a mechanism for the union of sperm with eggs.