- 更多例句： 下一页
- He made no attempt to throw any follower off .
- His courage infected the followers .
- He is a follower , not a leader .
- She and some followers were surprised and captured .
- Some of his party followers have committed silly excesses .
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
"Follower" is a poem by Seamus Heaney released in his 1966 collection Death of a Naturalist. The poem is about how he admired and followed his father.