- pleasure: n. 1.愉快，快乐，满意；愉快的事 ...
- at pleasure: 随你, 听便
- on pleasure: 论逸乐
- You have filled them with a madness for pleasure .
- We raise the devil just for pleasure .
- He read a great deal-but at random for pleasure .
- For the first time for many months i could read a book for pleasure .
- I keen appetite for pleasure even in its simplest and most modest forms .
For Pleasure was a Hanoverian horse who competed in international show jumping under riders Lars Nieburg and Marcus Ehning. He won numerous Grand Prix events during his unusually long career, from which he was retired in 2006 at the age of 20.