[ fɔ:st ]发音: 用"forced"造句
- be forced to: 被迫
- is forced: 是必下棋
- forced draft (forced draught): 强制通风
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- The company was forced to pass its dividend .
- The viscous drags is equal to the resultant force .
- The irregular force is completely irregular .
- Fresh force was force recently done .
- produced by or subjected to forcing; "forced-air heating"; "furnaces of the forced-convection type"; "forced convection in plasma generators"
- lacking spontaneity; not natural; "a constrained smile"; "forced heartiness"; "a strained smile"
- made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency; "a forced landing"
- forced or compelled; "promised to abolish forced labor"