(pl. formulas, -lae )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We are committed to no rigid formula .
- We have found a nonrecurrent formula for an .
- This formula gives a very small percentage of error .
- Here are some applications of taylor's formula .
- There is no sure formula for success .
- something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors"
同义词：convention, normal, pattern, rule
- (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems; "he determined the upper bound with Descartes'' rule of signs"; "he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials"
- a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle
- directions for making something
- a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements
- a liquid food for infants
In mathematics, a formula is an entity constructed using the symbols and formation rules of a given logical language.