- 更多例句： 下一页
- You can freight your belongings by air or sea ..
- The freight is included in the account .
- A dozen crates were shipped off by air freight last week .
- We began packing the freight cars much more tightly .
- Freight was now going aboard flight two in a steady stream .
- transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates
- goods carried by a large vehicle
同义词：cargo, lading, load, loading, payload, shipment, consignment
- the charge for transporting something by common carrier; "we pay the freight"; "the freight rate is usually cheaper"
同义词：freightage, freight rate
- load with goods for transportation
- transport commercially as cargo