1.友人，朋友 (opp. foe, enemy)。
2.〔称呼语〕朋友〔常作 My friend〕；〔英国〕下议院议员间的称呼〔常作 My honourable friend〕；〔英国〕法院律师间的称呼〔常作 My learned friend〕。
3.自己人；支持者，赞助者，同情者；助手，随从；〔pl.〕 〔苏格兰语〕 近亲，家属。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Ted holds a party for his friends .
- I want to search out an old school friend .
- I hope your friend comes here all right .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- A friend in need is a friend indeed .
- a person with whom you are acquainted; "I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances"; "we are friends of the family"
- an associate who provides cooperation or assistance; "he''s a good ally in fight"
- a person you know well and regard with affection and trust; "he was my best friend at the university"
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
同义词：supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster