- He was too proud to join in our fun .
- Anyway, our gay two days were great fun .
- The bad news might spoil his fun .
- It was a pact made in fun long ago .
- They are fond of fun and therefore witty .
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
- violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- a disposition to find (or make) causes for amusement; "her playfulness surprised me"; "he was fun to be with"
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another''s expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
Fun is the enjoyment of pleasure, particularly in leisure activities. Fun is an experience - short-term, often unexpected, informal, not cerebral and generally purposeless.