〔美国〕汽油。 ★英国叫 petrol。 gelatinized [jellied] gasoline凝固汽油 (＝ napalm)。 a gasoline bomb 汽油弹。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Gasoline , of course , must be saved in consumption .
- The gasoline in the bottle has evaporated .
- We stopped at the filling station because we needed gasoline .
- Gasoline is a solvent liquid that removes grease spats .
- The gasoline detection system consists of a capillary restriction .
Gasoline (), or petrol (), is a transparent, petroleum-derived liquid that is used primarily as a fuel in internal combustion engines. It consists mostly of organic compounds obtained by the fractional distillation of petroleum, enhanced with a variety of additives.