- a gingham dress: 方格连衣裙
- chambray gingham: 钱布雷条格细布
- check gingham: 格子布
- I'm not letting the ginghams bother me anymore .
- The chambermaid in our corridor wears blue checked gingham aprons .
- I like this gingham skirt very much
- The women had on sun - bonnets ; and some had linsey - woolsey frocks , some gingham ones , and a few of the young ones had on calico
- I loved you , gemma , when you were an ? ugly little girl in a gingham frock , with your hair in a pig - tail down your back ; and i love you still
- a clothing fabric in a plaid weave
Gingham is a medium-weight balanced plain-woven fabric made from dyed cotton or cotton-blend yarn.Kadolph 2007, p.