- He was infatuated with the beautiful girl .
- One day he carried off a young girl .
- The girl looked at it with some disdain .
- A girl slouched in front of her .
- Alice was then a very pretty girl .
- a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
同义词：female child, little girl
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
同义词：miss, missy, young lady, young woman, fille
- a friendly informal reference to a grown woman; "Mrs. Smith was just one of the girls"
- a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved; "his girlfriend kicked him out"
同义词：girlfriend, lady friend