- on giving: 施与
- action of giving: 缓冲动作
- be liberal in giving: 慷慨好施
- They give the impression of having rigidity .
- They had learned to give up many things .
- I tried to give brisk, concise response .
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- disposing of property by voluntary transfer without receiving value in return; "the alumni followed a program of annual giving"
- the act of giving
- the imparting of news or promises etc.; "he gave us the news and made a great show of the giving"; "giving his word of honor seemed to come too easily"
- given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday''s child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
同义词：big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, handsome, liberal, openhanded