- 冰川作用；冰化 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pleistocene glaciation caused the extinction of many species .
- During the pleistocene ice age, the ancient drainage systems were almost completely rearranged by glaciation .
- These ice ages are also called glaciations and the periods of relative warmth between them are called interglacials .
- The great lakes basins were excavated by the ice, and many present landforms are the result of this continental glaciation .
- Late pleistocene glaciation of the hulifang massif of gongwang mountains in yunnan province
- the process of covering the earth with glaciers or masses of ice
- the condition of being covered with glaciers or masses of ice; the result of glacial action; "Agassiz recognized marks of glaciation all over northern Europe"