- 更多例句： 下一页
- The train glides smoothly into the station .
- So three months glided away .
- The stream glides through the meadow .
- In the engine, he watched the trees glide by .
- Slowly but surely the great ship glided into the water .
- the activity of flying a glider
同义词：gliding, sailplaning, soaring, sailing
- the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it; "his slide didn''t stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
- a vowellike sound that serves as a consonant
- move smoothly and effortlessly
- cause to move or pass silently, smoothly, or imperceptibly
- fly in or as if in a glider plane