- 更多例句： 下一页
- The horse 's coat was sleek and glossy .
- I like these glossy spots .
- The porcelain is fine and glossy .
- The furniture is covered with horse-hair woven in alternate dull and glossy stripes .
- His black hair fine as floss silk, hung in glossy curls about his round dimpled face .
- a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
- a magazine printed on good quality paper
同义词：slick, slick magazine
- superficially attractive and stylish; suggesting wealth or expense; "a glossy TV series"
- reflecting light; "glistening bodies of swimmers"; "the horse''s glossy coat"; "lustrous auburn hair"; "saw the moon like a shiny dime on a deep blue velvet carpet"; "shining white enamel"
同义词：glistening, lustrous, sheeny, shiny, shining
- (of paper and fabric and leather) having a surface made smooth and glossy especially by pressing between rollers; "calendered paper"; "glossy paper"