- 更多例句： 下一页
- I will keep it for an emergency until it goes bad .
- His talent had gone bad .
- The meat has gone bad .
- He said he was afraid larry'd gone bad and wouldn't come back any more .
- You do not know how he was before; but you do know that he is going bad fast and without hiding it .
- become unfit for consumption or use; "the meat must be eaten before it spoils"
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
同义词：fail, give way, die, give out, conk out, go, break, break down