go on a voyage中文什么意思
- go on: Go on! 〔口语〕接 ...
- voyage: n. 航海，航行；旅行；航程。 a ...
- on the voyage: 在航行中
- Captain cook went on a voyage round the world
- David went on a voyage around the world
- The burning questions for him are that whether he should go on a voyage to make his career a memorable one or stay at home and play for his club and his town ! !
- Well , you know , missis always said they were poor and quite despicable : and they may be poor ; but i believe they are as much gentry as the reeds are ; for one day , nearly seven years ago , a mr . eyre came to gateshead and wanted to see you ; missis said you were at school fifty miles off ; he seemed so much disappointed , for he could not stay : he was going on a voyage to a foreign country , and the ship was to sail from london in a day or two