- She goaded him into taking the risk .
- Frank was scolded for having goaded jim to steal a book .
- The instinct that goaded him to flight never was dumb .
- The sky had an arrogant blue which goaded the nerves like a spur .
- Goaded on by nixon, i was concerned with persuading faisal to lift or ease the embargo .
- a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves"
同义词：goading, prod, prodding, urging, spur, spurring
The goad is a traditional farming implement, used to spur or guide lifestock, usually oxen, which are pulling a plough or a cart; used also to round up cattle. It is a type of a long stick with a pointed end, also known as the cattle prod.